Fiddlesticks was formed with the purpose of exploring music written specifically for three violins and comprises leading Baroque players from across the early music scene, centred round three violin soloists Huw Daniel, Kati Debretzeni and Debbie Diamond, supported by core continuo team cellist Kinga Gaborjani and harpsichordist Steven Devine.
The debut performance was held in Edinburgh for the Georgian Concert Society in November 2022. Performing to a sold out audience, it was enthusiastically received and described as the highlight of their season.
- Steven DevineFortepiano, Harpsichord, Organ, Keyboard
- Huw DanielViolin
- Kati DebretzeniViolin
- Debbie DiamondViolin
- Kinga GaborjaniCello
- 📅Mon, 4 December 2023
- 📍National Centre for Early Music, York
- 🎫£25.00 (£23.00 concessions | £7.00 under 35)
- 🎉York Early Music Christmas Festival
- 📅Fri, 15 December 2023
- 🎫£10 (box set of 10 concerts £50)
- 🎉York Early Music Christmas Online Festival